- Multipurpose Surface Bathroom Cleaner (Floor, Basin & Tiles)
- Removes tough stains
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Gives a sparkling clean shine on bathroom surface
- Harpic Bathroom Cleaning Liquid Rose 500ml is a strong bathroom disinfectant and cleaning liquid that helps remove the toughest of stains. Harpic Bathroom Cleaner can be used as a tile cleaner, basin cleaner or even for floor cleaning in the bathroom area. It also removes 99.9% of germs and gives your bathroom a pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Usage Information: Dilute 1.5 capful in half bucket of water (4 Liters), apply on surface, leave for 5mins and then scrub gently. Lastly, rinse with water.
- Use undiluted for tough stains by putting the liquid directly on stain/scrubber, scrub gently & rinse through.
- Safety Measure: Always use Harpic separately. Do not mix with other products. This product is not edible and harmful for eyes and skin. Wash with water immediately in case of contact with Skin or Eyes and consult a doctor. Read label for detail.
- About the Manufacturer: Harpic is a registered Trademark of Reckitt PLC headquartered in England. The first Harpic product was manufactured during 1920s in England. Harpic is the number 1 selling toilet cleaner in the world. Harpic products are made in Bangladesh by Reckitt (Bangladesh) PLC.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.